Buncombe County: Asheville

Seal of Buncombe County
Location of Buncombe County
County Seat population (2016): 89,121
Ah, Asheville, my hometown! Biggest city in WNC.

And for some reason, even though it's my home county, it's the third one I visited.

Anyway, today I was out with my dad, and I thought it was a great time to get the courthouse today. So we went to lunch and then we went to the courthouse.
There is a stage for musicians in front of the courthouse. Here's a good picture I took of some people getting ready to play, and there's some skyscrapers in the background.
There was lots of monuments and stuff like that, Including like every courthouse, a veterans memorial.
The Western North Carolina Veterans Memorial
There was also some old civil war thing there too.
The civil war thing. In the background is the new part of the courthouse.
The actual courthouse was BIG. Its the tallest one I've seen yet!
The Buncombe Courthouse.

Comments

Popular Posts