Haywood County: Waynesville

Seal of Haywood County
Location of Haywood County
County Seat Population (2016): 9,958
Haywood County is ANOTHER county that I've wanted to go to for a long time but never did. I really should've visited this one earlier, because I used to live here and it's right beside the one I live now. Now I finally have it.
Downtown Waynesville
We didn't spend a lot of time in Waynesville, due to us having to get back home soon. But I've seen the entire city before, because I used to live here. The town again feels like a mini Asheville but with it's own twist. Also, I found the town very similar to Hendersonville now that I've been to both. I don't know why, they just feel similar. Anyway, there were two courthouses, but I only got the new one. There was the Haywood County Veterans Memorial.
Haywood County Veterans Memorial
As stated before, we got only the new one. Continuing with the similarities to Henderson's courthouse, this one looks a lot like Henderson's.
Haywood County Courthouse

Comments

Popular Posts