Transylvania County: Brevard

Seal of Transylvania County
Location of Transylvania County
County Seat Population (2016): 7,822
Here's another county I should've gotten a long time ago. Anyway, I REALLY like Brevard.
Downtown Brevard
Brevard is a artsy city with many small businesses. My family is actually considering moving here. It's very pretty and feels like a small town, but is not once you find out. I didn't take much pictures of here, probably because I've been here a lot, which reminds me of another county I visited. The town is also famous for it's white squirrels. While I didn't see any every time I've been here, I heard they do exist in the town, and the town holds festivals for them.Anyway, since I don't have much more to say, the courthouse.
The Sign
Anyway, there was a veterans memorial which I always have to get, and the courthouse. The courthouse is one of the oldest courthouses still in use in North Carolina. Fun Fact: I've tried to get this one back in June, but I couldn't because they were doing construction on it.
Transylvania County Veterans Memorial

Transylvania County Courthouse

Comments

Popular Posts